Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT THE HE** IS WRONG WITH EXPERIAN?!

tag
virtuousbeauty31
Valued Member

WHAT THE HE** IS WRONG WITH EXPERIAN?!

I did a dispute with experian on a CD that I closed in Aug ( A believers loan with first midwest bank) before the maturity date because they reported me late twice. The purpose of doing the CD was to build credit but they ended up giving me two dings. I disputed once, it came back not only showing the two 30 day lates but it added one for August Smiley Madv  I disputed again, just got the results and I have not two, or three but FOUR 30 DAY LATES. May, June, Aug, and Oct  WHAT THE F*&^%*% !!!

Okay, sorry excuse me for venting. I just got off the phone with the bank, they will be faxing me a letter within the hour to send to EX immediately. I will be calling them first thing Monday morning. Has this ever happend with anyone else?Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHAT THE HE** IS WRONG WITH EXPERIAN?!

YEP-
When disputing I predict the best and worse outcome.
This falls into "Worse possible outcome"
Glad to hear the bank is willing to work with you.
Message 2 of 7
virtuousbeauty31
Valued Member

I got the letter from the bank, I am going to fax it in first thing tomorrow!! Is there anything in particular I need to add to the cover letter, like an attention to?
Message 3 of 7
John060675
Valued Contributor

Put the attention to Lucifer or Satan. 

Seriously though, I would put attention to Customer Dispute Department.  Do a little research on this forum for some good letters you can send along with it.  Be stern, and do not let them push you around.

I am dealing with them now, and I will not give up!  Good luck, and keep us posted.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
virtuousbeauty31
Valued Member

Smiley Very Happyattention lucifer LOL,  that's a good one. Thanks for the reply.
Message 5 of 7
John060675
Valued Contributor

I only speak the truth!  Please keep us posted on your progress with them.  I am fighting my own battles with them, and I could use any info or help I can get.

Good Luck!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing the H*ll is wrong with Experian. Satan's workerbees, I mean Experian execs, couldn't be happier.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.