cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHATS UP WITH TRANSUNION? I HATE SEARS!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHATS UP WITH TRANSUNION? I HATE SEARS!!!!

Ipulled my scores today, and since december 8, 2007 my equifax score has gone from 521 to 566, my experian score has gone from 559 to 601 and my transunion score dropped from 562 to 557. whats up with transunion? i compared both reports and the only thing that has changed is my total uti went from 179% down to 74% everything else is the same. any one have any idea about this.  Also even after 4 attempts at gw sears, not only will they not delete the account that they sold to a ca but they still wont change the amount past due to zero as it should be, it still reads 881.00. is there anything that i can do about this? after i gw them they listed the account as consumer disputes but nothing ever came of it. should i now dispute it officially with the credit reporting agencies and  if so on what grounds?  all of my credit cards are paid in full so this is really hurting my uti because all totalled my other cards credit limits dont equal the 881.00 on this one account? 
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.