Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOO HOO! 28 point increase! :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOO HOO! 28 point increase! :)

When I signed up for myfico.com score watch 6 months ago, my score was 686. For the past 5 months, it has not changed a single point. It's left me a bit confused, concidering I pay all of my debts on time, etc. I charged $500 to my Sears Card last month, and to my surprise, my score dropped 5 points! This got me very worried, and I immediately made a $200 payment toward the card. I've also paid another credit card balance down from $450 to $75 in the last month. Today, I received a score watch alert stating that my FICO score had increased by 28 points! I'm so happy that I'm officially in the 700 club, with a score of 709!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: WOO HOO! 28 point increase! :)

Yea if you play with the UTIL, i imagine these things happen! I let a high balance report this month going to pay it in full next month! Hopefully i can score some big ones!

Great Job!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 3
grneydangl
Frequent Contributor

Re: WOO HOO! 28 point increase! :)

Good for you!!!  That's awesome... I went on a small app spree and my Eq score dropped 20 points eeek (in a month) bummer.....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.