Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOO HOO !!! Upward Spiral!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOO HOO !!! Upward Spiral!

As I posted recently, things have been looking up. All I had left on my report were some medical collections, and an old First Premier CC account My ex had set up. Well, they were reporting it as open, late since 2005, and over the 300$ limit by 75$ or so. So, I figure that was having a very negative impact. Anyways, i called them this morning to see how we could resolve this acct. And to my utter amazement, the lady informed me that in my most recent dispute that it has been closed and a letter sent to the CRA's because it could not be verified as my account!!!!!!!!! WOW.

Does anyone have any clue how this may affect my score, and how much. I am Psyched. Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOO HOO !!! Upward Spiral!

Congrats jps! Keep up the good work.
Message 2 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I just had something removed from dh account and it was a sizeable jump.  That will make a differance...WHOOOO HOOOOO to YOU!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sylvia, and congrats fish!!!!!!!!!! This credit stuff is fun. I believe that for the first time in my life, I am an addict at something. Is there a creditaholics class? Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!

I hope this is either contagious or good spirit from merchants for all of us trying to rectify things.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.