Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOO HOO!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOO HOO!!!!!

As of July 21 of this year, my score has gone from an average of 605 to as of today................................757!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!! I'm singing and dancing here!!! DJ
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOO HOO!!!!!

WTG! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Billiards!Smiley Very HappyMissed you around here I see why you been MIA...Way to go!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so jealous....Great Job you deserve it!!!!!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

How'd you do it?

What are all your financial decisions? no personal information of course.

Around 600 is where I'm at right now.  Did you apply for anything or is there certain things you did?

When you say you only pay bills if you're harrassed, does that mean you didn't pay all your bills?

Message Edited by wondering on 10-08-2007 11:40 AM
Message 6 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Two and a half months! Fantastic!!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is utterly fantastic! Congratulations, cudo, WTG, and job well done. Your hard work has paid off. You deserve it Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
When you say you only pay bills if you're harrassed, does that mean you didn't pay all your bills?

I think billiards was kidding.

You were kidding, right, billiards? Because if not, we will have to start a whole new board!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 10
future
Frequent Contributor

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.