Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

I knew my TU FAKO went up 17 points and last time I checked my TU FICO it was 597.......I couldn't take it no longer and had to pay for my TU FICO.............607!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, it isn't that high, but I broke 600, my first goal.

My question is..............since my TU FAKO is lower than my TU FICO, can I expect my other FAKOs to be lower than my actual FICOs or could they still be higher than my actual FICOs?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

Re: WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

Congrats Sidewinder! keep at it..

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im trying to get up there as well!

Congrats on your first goal! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
danikasmom
Regular Contributor

Good job!!  I wouldn't have high expectations for any of the FAKO's because they vary so much but check it out anyway!!! 
Way to go!!
Message 4 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Wooooohooooo! Congrats, you're on your way! Agree about the FAKO's --they're just all over the place. Celebrate and pull the other two, if everything is updated. Be sure to Google FICO coupon or FICO discount code to save some bucks.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 8
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

Congrat's can't wait til I have something to celebrate. WTG
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!

There is no correlation between FAKOs and FICOs - I am pretty sure the FAKOs are caluculated using the same model of FAKO and each bureau has its own variation of the FICO model...which is why the exact same data can produce different scores.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You to everyone!

I got a SW alert that my score changed......it showed my score going up 8 points........when I updated TC my EQ FAKO had went down 4 points.......how funny!

Today is the 30 day mark for the DV's I sent.........and my disputes with EQ(CSC) should be over first part of April.........so I'm gonna wait until then to pull EX and EQ.

Again, thanks to everyone!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.