Frequent Contributor
flygirl

WOOOOOOHOOOOO.....just got a reply from CCCU and they app...

WOOOOOOHOOOOO.....just got a reply from CCCU and they approved my cc application for 5000.00. I'm so happy!!! I think I will forward their email they sent me to Amex and then tell Amex to quit snooping through my personal sh@#..... and to shove their cards straight up their yazoo......of course after I use my pinking shears on the cards and sprinkle lemon juice and salt all over them. lol

Thanks for sharing this wonderful company with me!! Going out to have a cold one and celebrate!!!!

Contributor

Re: WOOOOOOHOOOOO.....just got a reply from CCCU and they app...

Congrats!  Mind sharing your scores, state you are in, and what CCCU pulled?
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

focused07 wrote:
Congrats!  Mind sharing your scores, state you are in, and what CCCU pulled?

you bet.....they pulled Ex....the last time i bought that score it was 631 (took a few hits cuz it was 677) and I live in Tennessee. They are real easy to work with....don't really look at BK's and such is what I've read. I dont have any BK's.....but I do have a few lates that I have sent GW to and a few paid collections that i have also sent GW to.....and quit a bit of inquiries.
Regular Contributor
Jacque383

Congratulations...I'm not applying for anything until I get my refi through, but I'm watching the posts on who is getting what and how they compare...

Good luck and enjoy that cold one....(I gave up a date tonight just so I could continue working on medical issues - sucks too, he was not only a cutie, but could actually hold a conversation)...LOL

Established Member
annah618

Yes, please do share this info! (If you are comfortable with that)

I'm thinking of applying for that one too.
New Contributor
jwes2155

how long did it take?
Contributor

Thanks Flygirl!  Great info that you shared.  I am just taking lots of notes - not applying for anything until after we buy a home (which will hopefully be in the next 3 months).  I still think you might want to hang tight with the AMEX closure.   I lost track of  your progress with the F/R, but maybe wait to see what happens with the results of the F/R prior to making any hasty moves?
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

I applied on July 16 and got the approval email today...so only 4 days.
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

Jacque383 wrote:
Congratulations...I'm not applying for anything until I get my refi through, but I'm watching the posts on who is getting what and how they compare...

Good luck and enjoy that cold one....(I gave up a date tonight just so I could continue working on medical issues - sucks too, he was not only a cutie, but could actually hold a conversation)...LOL

Are you nuts.....he's cute AND can hold a conversation.............I say put the medical issues in the drawer for the evening as that may be a rare find!!!! LOL

No hard feelings intended towards all of our smart and handsome fellow posters. Just a joke. I'm blonde and have to put up with all the lame blonde jokes....thank God I have a backbone.:smileyvery-happy:
New Contributor
jwes2155

Do anybody have contact info for CCCU?  I noticed some people get quick replies, and some it takes up to 2 weeks.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+