cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! CREDIT KARMA HAS STEPPED IT UP! BIG!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW! CREDIT KARMA HAS STEPPED IT UP! BIG!

Logged in just now.  No luck - still stuck on the old site/interface.  Ugh.

Message 71 of 92
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged in just now.  No luck - still stuck on the old site/interface.  Ugh.

Trade You. I'll swap my new site for your old site so i can get the Calendar, Balances Drop Down Display, and Pie Charts.

Message 72 of 92
elim
Senior Contributor

logged in and got this message...

"No Equifax For You !!!"

Smiley Mad

Message 73 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It looks like Credit Karma is going to roll this out for everyone soon. The site was down for maintenance at midnight last night when I can normally get my updated score for the week. Now when I go to the home page I get redirected to https://beta.creditkarma.com/. The only problem is that once I log in I get the old interface.

I'll bet it gets rolled out today or tomorrow unless they hit some snags. Either that or it's their intention is to give the Beta version to all new customers for a while. That would be kind of strange though. I hope that's not the case.

Well, my theory went to crap. Perhaps that redirect to the beta version was a mistake. It didn't last more than an hour and I never saw the new logged-in interface. Smiley Frustrated

Message 74 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

*pouts*

Another update. Another failure to have access to EQ report. Smiley Sad

Message 75 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

My thing is this. WHY THE HELL DID THEY ANNOUNCE THIS FEATURE AS IF ITS OUT FOR EVERYONE. 

Clearly majority of us dont have this feature... I wish they would have stated its in BETA, instead of stating its being rolled out. 3 updates and nothing.  

Message 76 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My thing is this. WHY THE HELL DID THEY ANNOUNCE THIS FEATURE AS IF ITS OUT FOR EVERYONE. 

Clearly majority of us dont have this feature... I wish they would have stated its in BETA, instead of stating its being rolled out. 3 updates and nothing.  

I agree. If it was going to take this long, then they shouldn't have made an announcement. They could have released the beta without an announcement and then given a planned release date after hearing the initial feedback.

I've been redirected to the beta home page around noon the last 2 days. I thought that meant the complete rollout was imminent, but now I think it was part of an A/B test to see if the new design gets more sign ups than the old one. It's definitely gettting annoying.

Message 77 of 92
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I'm gonna hit 'em up on Twitter. I been part of their Public Quiz's before, i am going to ask them if they no longer will use the old layout when everyone gets updated to new, if they'll sell me a copy of it. Hell i can feed the numbers into it and the rest can crunch the numbers and lay them out.

Message 78 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this link for the new beta version.  This apparently is from their FB and it's working for many people

http://bit.ly/1y1Xprc

Message 79 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Try this link for the new beta version.  This apparently is from their FB and it's working for many people

http://bit.ly/1y1Xprc

Thanks Irish, that one worked

Message 80 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.