cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW !!!! I JUST REACHED 800 CREDIT SCORE ;-)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW !!!! I JUST REACHED 800 CREDIT SCORE ;-)

THANKS TO YOU ALL , I REBUILT MY CREDIT AND I'M FINALLY GETTING MY FAMILY SOME THINGS THEY'VE NEEDED.  COULD'NT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS. LOVE YOU ALL !   THANKS AGAIN

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

Re: WOW !!!! I JUST REACHED 800 CREDIT SCORE ;-)

Congratulations!! Thats Great!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

THANKS TO YOU ALL , I REBUILT MY CREDIT AND I'M FINALLY GETTING MY FAMILY SOME THINGS THEY'VE NEEDED.  COULD'NT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS. LOVE YOU ALL !   THANKS AGAIN

That's great news! Remember that even with good advice you still had to do all the hard work.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 8
kelli1970
Contributor

Congratulations!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU 595 EQ 610 EX 601
Current Score: TU 683 EQ 661 EX 677
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Congrats Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations. Could you please provide an insight on what you did and how you reached that majic number. I am currenlty sitting at mid to high 700's, have probably 1 inquiry on each report (mostly due to new apt, cable, cell phone, and one new Amex). Just one 30 day late on an auto loan due to lost mail but that loan is paid in full, student loan in good standing with 38 on time payments. Current utilization is around 5 - 10%. PIF every month. Next inquiry would be for a new car may be Q3 next year if needed else I am gardening. AAoA is more than 4 years.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome news!  I am doing the happy dance for you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.