cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTH?? My Transunion report is TOTALLY BLANK!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTH?? My Transunion report is TOTALLY BLANK!!!

OH ME OH MY....so I went to pull my Transunion report today and low and behold, it came up totally blank....nothing....notta!!! It shows no accounts, collections, addresses, NOTHING!!!! Told me my file was to thin to form a report. I do not get it. I just joined Truecredit about a month and a half ago, and I have only pulled my report 2 times. I have disputed a couple of things, and got the results from that back on August 29. What did I do wrong....please help. How can they legally get away with this horse****?? When I logged on to MyFico, all of my info that I had BOUGHT (scores) from TU were gone. Am I having a bad nightmare or what??????????????Smiley Mad

On a more pleasant note, my fico score has increased 72 points in the past month!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WTH?? My Transunion report is TOTALLY BLANK!!!

The TU reports only display for 30 days on Myfico.

I would call them....

BTW - We missed you...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Timothy....it's good to be back, or I thought it was until i ran into this TU drama!! I understand that the TU report is good for only 30 days, but I ordered a new one, and still NOTHING!!!! My TU report is totally blank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i ordered the new one today, it told me my file was to thin to form a report!!!! What now
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call tu-

They must have something weird going on or you somehow split your file.

Between the TC issues and all the other complains the last couple of days. I am sure they messed something up.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.