Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu account not reporting to Experian?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WaMu account not reporting to Experian?

I am currently having a problem with both WaMu/Providian and Experian that has been going on for several months.  The problem is that after January of this year, WaMu is not showing up on my Experian report.  I have called both companies and they said "it's the other companies fault, not ours"  WaMu tells me that they are reporting to Experian but Experian is saying they are not receiving any information from WaMu
I am honestly thinking it's Wamu/Providian's problem as everytime I call them about my account is not reporting to Experian, the Customer Service Rep tries to transfer me to Transunion (which has nothing to do with my problem).  I have been able to get ahold of someone at WaMu through Providian's account email message center.  They informed me to fax and mailed in a copy of my current credit report from Transunion and Experian so they can see the differences of the credit reports with a statement of what I am requesting.  This was about a month ago. When I called for any type of status, the Customer service rep once again tried to transfer me to Transunion so I could buy a credit report.  Again, not helping.

Any ideas on what to do next as not having my WaMu account on Experian is hurting my credit score by about 80 points.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu account not reporting to Experian?

in my quest to add good tl's to my credit reports recently i was approved for a valero gas card.  no one, and i mean no one would approve me for anything.  i was excited, and appreciative but came to find out that they didn't report to experian.  where i live it seems everyone pulls experian, so this new tl isn't helping my experian score at all.  i called them and they told me that their "software doesn't match with experian's software", so they don't report to them.  bummer for me, as far as experian goes, but they do report to the other two, so i can't complain too much. 
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.