cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wachovia GW Response - What does it mean?

tag
gamecockmd
Established Member

Re: Wachovia GW Response - What does it mean?

Is Wachovia generally pretty good about approving GW's?
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success!!!!

I have been out of town for a few months, but just received a letter dated 11/19/07 stating that they have submitted a request to the 3 bureaus to remove my 30-day late from 10/03 and to allow 2 to 3 weeks for the bureaus to comply.

Woo Hoo!!!!! Soooo happy! Smiley Happy Now, if I can only get Cap1 to budge!
Message 12 of 14
wynona01
Regular Contributor

I have received that letter as well. It is basically telling you that they received your request and they are investigating it and will have you a response. I have been good willing wachovia for almost 8 months. I have been denied everyone of them. Its gets frustrating, but i am not giving up. If you get denied, do not give up keep trying.
Message 13 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Success!!!!

I have been out of town for a few months, but just received a letter dated 11/19/07 stating that they have submitted a request to the 3 bureaus to remove my 30-day late from 10/03 and to allow 2 to 3 weeks for the bureaus to comply.

Woo Hoo!!!!! Soooo happy! Smiley Happy Now, if I can only get Cap1 to budge!

Congrats, greenpea! Have you pulled your reports yet? Is it gone?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.