Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Card Free Fico Score Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Card Free Fico Score Question

Walmart card login not showing fico score option for my sister. The button is just not there, or anywhere else on the page. When I log into my own account it shows just fine. Anyone know a thing about this and how to enable it for her? Seems mine has always been there.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Card Free Fico Score Question

Isnt having paperless statements a requirement for getting the Fico score?

I think it is.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Isnt having paperless statements a requirement for getting the Fico score?

I think it is.

Excellent. I'll look into that. I know I'm paperless.Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Walmart card login not showing fico score option for my sister. The button is just not there, or anywhere else on the page. When I log into my own account it shows just fine. Anyone know a thing about this and how to enable it for her? Seems mine has always been there.

I had this issue recently, though for me it seemed to be a temporary system glitch. I have a new Walmart account--I logged in about a week ago and the feature was there. The following day it was not. I logged in again in another day or two later and it had reappeared again. So odd! 

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 4 of 7
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Also make sure she's opted in. Might not be the case today but back in the day one needed to opt in to receive their Fico score. The button didnt appear on its own. It may be in one of the account mgmt tabs. Then again as previously mentioned it could be a glitch.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, you can update the score daily by ending paperless statement and signing right back up for it. Smiley Wink You are welcome.

Message 6 of 7
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, you can update the score daily by ending paperless statement and signing right back up for it. Smiley Wink You are welcome.

That's great to know thanks!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.