cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Credit Card Users: FREE Fico Scores are available!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Credit Card Users: FREE Fico Scores are available!

@clocktick wrote:

Congrats to all of you!

Almost makes me wish I never closed my low limit Walmart card over a year ago.  It was only open for one month.

Someone reported that if you log in with your same login information, even if your account is closed, you may still get into account access and view your score.

Message 41 of 204
Anonymous
Not applicable

*Offer subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with any other offer. To qualify for this offer you must (i) apply and be approved for either a consumer Walmart Discover® card or Walmart Credit Card online via Walmart.com, and (ii) make a single-receipt purchase online at Walmart.com of at least $100 the same day you open your account (excluding cash advances and gift card sales). Regular credit terms apply. For the Walmart Discover® card, $20 will be added to the cash rebate earned on the credit card and is subject to the "How to Earn Cash Rewards" terms. For the Walmart Credit Card, a $20 credit to the account will appear within 1-2 billing periods after the qualifying purchase is made. Offer is valid for newly opened accounts only and each account is eligible for only one $20 offer.

Discover® and the Discover acceptance mark are service marks used by GE Money Bank under license from Discover Financial Services.

20 bucks off if anyone wants to go shopping. makes it even more enticing for us! ahh

Message 42 of 204
Anonymous
Not applicable

Junior88,

I pulled my Walmart score yesterday and it was 704. The last time I pulled my TU from this site was about 3 weeks ago it was 698. Did CK yeterday and got a score of 685 and a vantage of 743. So my two scores from this site and Walmart are the closest.

edited because I can't spell!
Message 43 of 204
junior88
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think then. I just found it odd that CK and Walmart were a match. TU on myfico was 25 points higher then both.

11/13/23 TU 808 EX 800 EQ 806 ---- Discover $35,000/AmEx Delta Plat $30,000/Chase United $26,200/BOA $25,000/Macys AmEx $25,000/Sams Club MC $20,000GM Card $18,000/Chase IHG $16,000/Barclay Rewards $12,100/Dicks MasterCard $10,000/Lowes$15,000/BOA Cash Rewards $13,800/Citi Double Cash $9400/Citi Simplicity $8200/Target MC $8000/Wells Fargo Visa $7000/State Farm $4000
Message 44 of 204
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@clocktick wrote:

Congrats to all of you!

Almost makes me wish I never closed my low limit Walmart card over a year ago.  It was only open for one month.

Someone reported that if you log in with your same login information, even if your account is closed, you may still get into account access and view your score.

This is true.  Smiley Tongue

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 45 of 204
rom828
Established Contributor

@Barry wrote:

@BaddebtKing wrote:

@john398 wrote:

I wonder Barry or someone else at myFico has some insite, because all the links for this score come back to myfco.com

I would LOVE to hear some insider info on this, anyone??? Barry??? Which FICO model is this?

Looking into it and will let you all know as soon as I find out.  Stay tuned!  Smiley Happy

Any word yet, Barry?? 

The Walmart pull on 7-19 has me at 708, while the score I got here on the 12th is 718, so not a lot of difference (comparatively speaking; to me, 10 points is a lot!!).  

Could be attributable to subtle changes in report, but since quite a few posters had bigger variations, anxious  to see what version the Walmart TU is.

Strange, though, that it brings you right to the myfico.com site, so one would think it would be the same version....

It's getting  "curiouser and curiouser"!!

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 46 of 204
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

there is a related post to this I saw this morning, i pulled mine from walmart it is a 772 while mine here is a 728 i would like to know why there is such a big difference  

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 47 of 204
txbradybunch
Valued Member

Is this score for real or is it a FAKO?????????

I have been fighting credit issues since my bankruptcy 10 years ago and never thought I would see a score over 700 connected to my name.  I just pulled the walmart one (after subscribing to online statements) and it says 775!!!!  I am in a state of utter disbelief..... makes me want to pull it on myfico (even though it will cost me $20) just to compare!  (my other myfico score is only 654 - so I just can't believe there is that much difference!)

Message 48 of 204
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@txbradybunch wrote:

Is this score for real or is it a FAKO?????????

I have been fighting credit issues since my bankruptcy 10 years ago and never thought I would see a score over 700 connected to my name.  I just pulled the walmart one (after subscribing to online statements) and it says 775!!!!  I am in a state of utter disbelief..... makes me want to pull it on myfico (even though it will cost me $20) just to compare!  (my other myfico score is only 654 - so I just can't believe there is that much difference!)

The score is an actual TU FICO but it hasn't been officiially announced yet which TU version it is.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 49 of 204
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Thank you!

I haven't checked my score on WalMart yet, but will report back once I do.
ImageImageImage

Message 50 of 204
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.