Super Contributor
Ron1

Re: Walmart Credit Card Users: FREE Fico Scores are available!

I didn't see it on mine.

Ron.

Frequent Contributor
dookdig

Is it TU04 that walmart offer? If it is, I think I have to go for it evenif it hurts aaoa.
New Contributor
treefrogger

Ron1 wrote:

I didn't see it on mine.

Ron.

Are you enrolled in electronic statement delivery?  I think this is their way of rewarding you for relieving their printing presses.

Super Contributor
Ron1

[ Edited ]

No, I'm not enrolled in electronic statement delivery. 

Ron.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Cool find!!!

Does anyone have the Discover version? If so, are you able to get this offer as well?

DW has the store card and pulled both that score from WalMart and her TU FICO from here and they did not match. If they use current data (vs. a soft from a prior point in time) then the score offered is not a TU98. TU04? Bankcard-enhanced TU FICO? Other FICO Flavor?

Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

llecs wrote:

Cool find!!!

Does anyone have the Discover version? If so, are you able to get this offer as well?

DW has the store card and pulled both that score from WalMart and her TU FICO from here and they did not match. If they use current data (vs. a soft from a prior point in time) then the score offered is not a TU98. TU04? Bankcard-enhanced TU FICO? Other FICO Flavor?

Someone on the other big board confirmed the Discover version has the FICO score as well.  I'd say it's FICO 04.  Cool beans!  :smileyhappy:

Contributor
grussell70

i pulled mine today from here 704 and walmart 652. thats a 52pt difference and it is not in my favor. its very disheartening to feel that i had broken the 700 mark to learn that actually i'm at 652 especially paying almost 20.00 for it here. myfico needs to hurry up and up date transunion to the newer version.

Starting Score:05/02/2010- TU-589-EQ-549
Current Score: 02/13/2012- TU-711-EQ-675-EX-735
Goal Score: TU-750-EQ-700-EX-750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

[ Edited ]

TangMeister wrote:

llecs wrote:

Cool find!!!

Someone on the other big board confirmed the Discover version has the FICO score as well.  I'd say it's FICO 04.  Cool beans!  :smileyhappy:

Now to throw a monkey wrench in things...maybe they used prior data to calculate the score. In a moment, I'll check for TU softs. It should be noted in DW's case, the score received today exactly matched her TU FICO from April/May. Not saying that's the case, it probably isn't, but worth noting. I'll look for a soft dated today and will look for one by GEMB at the time her score was the same as today.

Just checked her soft pulls. There was a soft this month and last month and again in March. The One from March and June can be explained via a CLI request. The one this month says "credit transactions" for the PP. I have to guess that this is the FICO score request and the score could be anything but a TU98. I vote for Bankcard-enhanced like the free FICO offered via HSBC/Sears.

BTW, I hope it is TU04. That would be cool.

Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

My score was 688 not happy with that. I need to lay off the new apps.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
android01

grussell70 wrote:

i pulled mine today from here 704 and walmart 652. thats a 52pt difference and it is not in my favor. its very disheartening to feel that i had broken the 700 mark to learn that actually i'm at 652 especially paying almost 20.00 for it here. myfico needs to hurry up and up date transunion to the newer version.

+1000.  I wish someone from MyFico would explain why this hasn't happened yet.

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -10/22/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 10/22/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 10/22/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}