cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Credit Card Users: FREE Fico Scores are available!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart Credit Card Users: FREE Fico Scores are available!

I didn't see it on mine.

Ron.

Message 11 of 204
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it TU04 that walmart offer? If it is, I think I have to go for it evenif it hurts aaoa.
Message 12 of 204
treefrogger
New Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I didn't see it on mine.

Ron.

Are you enrolled in electronic statement delivery?  I think this is their way of rewarding you for relieving their printing presses.

Message 13 of 204
Ron1
Super Contributor

No, I'm not enrolled in electronic statement delivery. 

Ron.

Message 14 of 204
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Cool find!!!

Does anyone have the Discover version? If so, are you able to get this offer as well?

DW has the store card and pulled both that score from WalMart and her TU FICO from here and they did not match. If they use current data (vs. a soft from a prior point in time) then the score offered is not a TU98. TU04? Bankcard-enhanced TU FICO? Other FICO Flavor?

Message 15 of 204
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Cool find!!!

Does anyone have the Discover version? If so, are you able to get this offer as well?

DW has the store card and pulled both that score from WalMart and her TU FICO from here and they did not match. If they use current data (vs. a soft from a prior point in time) then the score offered is not a TU98. TU04? Bankcard-enhanced TU FICO? Other FICO Flavor?

Someone on the other big board confirmed the Discover version has the FICO score as well.  I'd say it's FICO 04.  Cool beans!  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 204
grussell70
Contributor

i pulled mine today from here 704 and walmart 652. thats a 52pt difference and it is not in my favor. its very disheartening to feel that i had broken the 700 mark to learn that actually i'm at 652 especially paying almost 20.00 for it here. myfico needs to hurry up and up date transunion to the newer version.

Starting Score:05/02/2010- TU-589-EQ-549
Current Score: 02/13/2012- TU-711-EQ-675-EX-735
Goal Score: TU-750-EQ-700-EX-750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 204
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@TangMeister wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Cool find!!!

Someone on the other big board confirmed the Discover version has the FICO score as well.  I'd say it's FICO 04.  Cool beans!  Smiley Happy

Now to throw a monkey wrench in things...maybe they used prior data to calculate the score. In a moment, I'll check for TU softs. It should be noted in DW's case, the score received today exactly matched her TU FICO from April/May. Not saying that's the case, it probably isn't, but worth noting. I'll look for a soft dated today and will look for one by GEMB at the time her score was the same as today.

Just checked her soft pulls. There was a soft this month and last month and again in March. The One from March and June can be explained via a CLI request. The one this month says "credit transactions" for the PP. I have to guess that this is the FICO score request and the score could be anything but a TU98. I vote for Bankcard-enhanced like the free FICO offered via HSBC/Sears.

BTW, I hope it is TU04. That would be cool.

Message 18 of 204
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score was 688 not happy with that. I need to lay off the new apps.

Message 19 of 204
android01
Valued Contributor

@grussell70 wrote:

i pulled mine today from here 704 and walmart 652. thats a 52pt difference and it is not in my favor. its very disheartening to feel that i had broken the 700 mark to learn that actually i'm at 652 especially paying almost 20.00 for it here. myfico needs to hurry up and up date transunion to the newer version.

+1000.  I wish someone from MyFico would explain why this hasn't happened yet.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 20 of 204
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.