Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart FICO for August?

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO for August?

No. Walmart Fico updates every 10th business day of the month. You usually get the first one whenever you applied for the card and oped for "online electronic statements" then the next will be every 10th business day.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 21 of 31
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

No. Walmart Fico updates every 10th business day of the month. You usually get the first one whenever you applied for the card and oped for "online electronic statements" then the next will be every 10th business day.

That worked!!! Unenrolled and reenrolled and new score was there!! Yayyyy I am up again this month!!!!

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 22 of 31
taxi818
Super Contributor

I said same thing. Inn enrolled and re enrolled 3 times. Still same. As of July 7 th your fico bla bla bla. I was trying to match two since I got my trans fico here last week. 

Message 23 of 31
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@jacksont1981 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

That worked!!! Unenrolled and reenrolled and new score was there!! Yayyyy I am up again this month!!!!

I wouldn't do that for a FICO...Walmart will eventually catch on and discontinue the service for abuse. Just let it update whenever.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 24 of 31
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

FICO scores are finally updated this morning. You were spot on Taxi.   Down a couple of points, due to a hard inquiry in July. I will take it though.

Message 25 of 31
tvandine
Contributor

Barclay's FICO score updates all month, i think mine has updated 3 times already this month? I get an email from them when it changes, then i open the app and it changes.... Pretty cool. I don't like how walmart does it monthly

You don't even want to know how many cards i've got....

Credit Started May 31st, 2014 EQ:710|EX:712|TU:732 FICO:726
Message 26 of 31
tvandine
Contributor

ALSO, Walmart can't get my score through my credit freeze, Barclay and Credit Karma can.

You don't even want to know how many cards i've got....

Credit Started May 31st, 2014 EQ:710|EX:712|TU:732 FICO:726
Message 27 of 31
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Credit Karma is good for monitoring, but their scoring is wacky. Always 20 points or more lower than my TU FICO.

Message 28 of 31
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

That is nice to have, to be able to have your TU Fico update so often during the month.

Message 29 of 31
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Jerry45 wrote:

Credit Karma is good for monitoring, but their scoring is wacky. Always 20 points or more lower than my TU FICO.

mine is 50 points + apart, They are good for monitoring and the credit report they now offer. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.