Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Free FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Free FICO score

How accurate is this score? I've had a Walmart card for years and found out today they offer this, but it's not even close

to my other scores. I ordered my scores from equifax today and got 3 numbers. here's breakdown :

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Pulled from Equifax today:

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

I'm SOOO confused!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart Free FICO score

@Anonymous wrote:

How accurate is this score? I've had a Walmart card for years and found out today they offer this, but it's not even close

to my other scores. I ordered my scores from equifax today and got 3 numbers. here's breakdown :

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

I'm SOOO confused!

Out of all those scores Walmart is only one that's an fico. All the others are fako that doesn't really matter IMO.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 11
TheFate
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

I'm SOOO confused!

Out of all those scores Walmart is only one that's an fico. All the others are fako that doesn't really matter IMO.

Which FICO is the walmart card btw? Equifax?

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

So my true credit score is 715?  that shoud get me preapproved for a creditcard, but i'm gettin no love Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheFate wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

I'm SOOO confused!

I'm sorry, i have no idea, so very new to all this..

Message 5 of 11
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@TheFate wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

I'm SOOO confused!

Its TU08 the same one you get from discover and barclays. 

Message 6 of 11
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So my true credit score is 715?  that shoud get me preapproved for a creditcard, but i'm gettin no love Smiley Sad

True Credit is an transunion fako , so i woudn't take it too seriously, the thing i would concentrate more on is whats actually on your credit report not the score. 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

True Credit is an transunion fako , so i woudn't take it too seriously, the thing i would concentrate more on is whats actually on your credit report not the score. 

Meant my ACTUAL number to go by.. lol there's too many of these credit monitoring sites to keep track of!  ANd yes, I have concentrated a lot on my number, you make a very valid point,

Message 8 of 11
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Meant my ACTUAL number to go by.. lol there's too many of these credit monitoring sites to keep track of!  ANd yes, I have concentrated a lot on my number, you make a very valid point,

well actual scores i would go with walmart one if any of them. Walmart tu 08 btw is the same one you can get from buying here. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

well actual scores i would go with walmart one if any of them. Walmart tu 08 btw is the same one you can get from buying here. 

thank u so very much for responding, helps me sort out all this info !

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.