Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
New Member
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎07-08-2014
0

Walmart Free FICO score

How accurate is this score? I've had a Walmart card for years and found out today they offer this, but it's not even close

to my other scores. I ordered my scores from equifax today and got 3 numbers. here's breakdown :

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Pulled from Equifax today:

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

 

I'm SOOO confused!

Super Contributor
Posts: 9,483
Registered: ‎06-19-2013
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


doloresg wrote:

How accurate is this score? I've had a Walmart card for years and found out today they offer this, but it's not even close

to my other scores. I ordered my scores from equifax today and got 3 numbers. here's breakdown :

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Pulled from Equifax today:

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

 

I'm SOOO confused!


Out of all those scores Walmart is only one that's an fico. All the others are fako that doesn't really matter IMO.



EX Fico 784 5/18/16 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 4/26/16 810 CK fako 807 5/11/15
TU Fico Barclay's/Walmart 5/27/16 800 Fako 808 Creditkarma 5/11/15
Established Contributor
Posts: 592
Registered: ‎06-19-2014
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


mongstradamus wrote:

doloresg wrote:

How accurate is this score? I've had a Walmart card for years and found out today they offer this, but it's not even close

to my other scores. I ordered my scores from equifax today and got 3 numbers. here's breakdown :

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Pulled from Equifax today:

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

 

I'm SOOO confused!


Out of all those scores Walmart is only one that's an fico. All the others are fako that doesn't really matter IMO.


Which FICO is the walmart card btw? Equifax?

New Member
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎07-08-2014
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score

So my true credit score is 715?  that shoud get me preapproved for a creditcard, but i'm gettin no love Smiley Sad

New Member
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎07-08-2014
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


TheFate wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

doloresg wrote:

How accurate is this score? I've had a Walmart card for years and found out today they offer this, but it's not even close

to my other scores. I ordered my scores from equifax today and got 3 numbers. here's breakdown :

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Pulled from Equifax today:

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

 

I'm SOOO confused!


Out of all those scores Walmart is only one that's an fico. All the others are fako that doesn't really matter IMO.


Which FICO is the walmart card btw? Equifax?


I'm sorry, i have no idea, so very new to all this..

Super Contributor
Posts: 9,483
Registered: ‎06-19-2013
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


TheFate wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

doloresg wrote:

How accurate is this score? I've had a Walmart card for years and found out today they offer this, but it's not even close

to my other scores. I ordered my scores from equifax today and got 3 numbers. here's breakdown :

Walmart Fico - 715

creditscore.com - 591

creditkarma - 651

credit sesame - 645

Pulled from Equifax today:

Equifax - 712

Trans - 641

Experian - 578

 

I'm SOOO confused!


Out of all those scores Walmart is only one that's an fico. All the others are fako that doesn't really matter IMO.


Which FICO is the walmart card btw? Equifax?


Its TU08 the same one you get from discover and barclays. 



EX Fico 784 5/18/16 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 4/26/16 810 CK fako 807 5/11/15
TU Fico Barclay's/Walmart 5/27/16 800 Fako 808 Creditkarma 5/11/15
Super Contributor
Posts: 9,483
Registered: ‎06-19-2013
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


doloresg wrote:

So my true credit score is 715?  that shoud get me preapproved for a creditcard, but i'm gettin no love Smiley Sad


True Credit is an transunion fako , so i woudn't take it too seriously, the thing i would concentrate more on is whats actually on your credit report not the score. 



EX Fico 784 5/18/16 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 4/26/16 810 CK fako 807 5/11/15
TU Fico Barclay's/Walmart 5/27/16 800 Fako 808 Creditkarma 5/11/15
New Member
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎07-08-2014
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


mongstradamus wrote:

doloresg wrote:

So my true credit score is 715?  that shoud get me preapproved for a creditcard, but i'm gettin no love Smiley Sad


True Credit is an transunion fako , so i woudn't take it too seriously, the thing i would concentrate more on is whats actually on your credit report not the score. 


Meant my ACTUAL number to go by.. lol there's too many of these credit monitoring sites to keep track of!  ANd yes, I have concentrated a lot on my number, you make a very valid point,

Super Contributor
Posts: 9,483
Registered: ‎06-19-2013
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


doloresg wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

doloresg wrote:

So my true credit score is 715?  that shoud get me preapproved for a creditcard, but i'm gettin no love Smiley Sad


True Credit is an transunion fako , so i woudn't take it too seriously, the thing i would concentrate more on is whats actually on your credit report not the score. 


Meant my ACTUAL number to go by.. lol there's too many of these credit monitoring sites to keep track of!  ANd yes, I have concentrated a lot on my number, you make a very valid point,


well actual scores i would go with walmart one if any of them. Walmart tu 08 btw is the same one you can get from buying here. 



EX Fico 784 5/18/16 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 4/26/16 810 CK fako 807 5/11/15
TU Fico Barclay's/Walmart 5/27/16 800 Fako 808 Creditkarma 5/11/15
New Member
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎07-08-2014
0

Re: Walmart Free FICO score


mongstradamus wrote:

doloresg wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

doloresg wrote:

So my true credit score is 715?  that shoud get me preapproved for a creditcard, but i'm gettin no love Smiley Sad


True Credit is an transunion fako , so i woudn't take it too seriously, the thing i would concentrate more on is whats actually on your credit report not the score. 


Meant my ACTUAL number to go by.. lol there's too many of these credit monitoring sites to keep track of!  ANd yes, I have concentrated a lot on my number, you make a very valid point,


well actual scores i would go with walmart one if any of them. Walmart tu 08 btw is the same one you can get from buying here. 


thank u so very much for responding, helps me sort out all this info !

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.