cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart.com refund process is becoming a nightmare.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart.com refund process is becoming a nightmare.

Hey everyone, I purchased merchandise (totaling $134.00) at Walmart.com using my Walmart Credit Card. I decided I didn't want the merchandise, so I returned it via Fedex. And here is where the fun starts, when Walmart.com received the merchandise at their warehouse, they attempted to refund the money back to my Walmart Credit Card, but the refund process kept on failing each time they tried the refund process. This has been going on for 2 weeks now, and still no resolution in sight. And over the past two weeks, I have been calling in trying to figure out why their refund system keeps failing to refund the money back to my credit card account. Each time I call, the Walmart.com represenatives say it is very likely a system error, but they are not sure, and they sometimes tell me to call Walmart Credit Card. I mean, why should I contact people at Walmart Credit Card, when Walmart.com is responsible for the refund process. So very soon, the Walmart.com billing department is going to try for the third time to refund the money, and both them and myself hope it goes through the third time. Every other company i have dealt with has had no problem with the refund process in terms of returning money back to a credit card. Has anyone had a similar experience like this one, because I have heard many bad experiences/reviews about refunds gone wrong when it comes to Walmart.com, not to mention all the site crashes/glitches they have on their website.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.