Established Contributor
jamie123

Walmart not cutting statements?

I have been trying to control my UTI and Walmart is not cooperating!

I use the card heavily through the month, pay the balance down a few days before the due date to $11 and they don't generate a new statement. What gives with that? Next month is 4 months since I've had the card and I was hoping for a good CLI and not, "Not enough experience at the current CL." message.

Why didn't they generate a statement when I clearly should have a minimum payment due of $11?

Starting Score: EQ 658 6/18/12
Current Score: EQ 700 10/12/14 - EX 687 7/21/14 - TU 682 7/21/14
Goal Score: EQ 720+
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
beb86

Re: Walmart not cutting statements?

Normally with GE its a CLI after the 4th statement, so in essence after the 4th month. As far as them generating a new statement I believe it is usually a few days after the due date.

ccpics2.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}