Regular Contributor
CreditHawk

Wanna CALL a credit bureau and SPEAK with someone? Here ya go...

Enough of their "avoid the consumer" phone games. Instead of being blocked from speaking with managers and decision managers, it's time to GO AROUND their roadblocks and get some results.

Let's all share some of the "hidden" phone numbers into the three major bureaus. Here's one to start:

TRANSUION Corporate Office:
(312) 985-2000
Don't press any buttons, just hold for an operator and then ask for someone specific by name. Dave Wolf and Mark Marinko are two names that I would suggest asking for to start. They are apparently over Consumer Relations.

NO MORE PHONE GAMES. NO MORE CALLING INDIA. NO MORE ETERNAL HOLD TIMES.
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Re: Wanna CALL a credit bureau and SPEAK with someone? Here ya go...

Credithawk,

Thanks for the numbers...Did any of these people mentioned actually help you with something on your report or help you to correct information?  Just wondering....
Contributor
tiburones5

Thanks the number you gave worked to some extent. I got a live person.. the operator.  She gave me another number 1-800-916-8800, press option 2, say no and then a person comes on.

The switchboard operator at the first number was very helpful in telling me how to navigate the system.
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

[ Edited ]
Regular Contributor
loloswims

If you live in TX and have to deal with CSC(eq of the south)  the number to call is 1-800-305-7868.  The managers' names are B. Hilton and Bethina Jackson.  I actually found them to be extremely helpful.  When I called they pulled up my cp and went over my disputes with me.  Anyone have a number to ex?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+