cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wash/Mut ProvidianTransferred Acct and question about Mortgage disappearing off report

tag
2IMPROVE
Regular Contributor

Wash/Mut ProvidianTransferred Acct and question about Mortgage disappearing off report

Hello

First question, I have a Wash/Mut Providian acct that states transferred on my Experian and Transunion.  I have disputed, but it comes back verified.  I sent a DV letter, but no response.  What can I do.

Also I am signed up on TrueCredit, and noticed that our Chase Manhanttan Mortgage has disappeared off of my spouses Experian and Transunion.  Anybody else have something weird like this happen.

Not sure if I contact the CRA or Chase.  Help.  Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wash/Mut ProvidianTransferred Acct and question about Mortgage disappearing off report

2IMPROVE wrote:
Hello

First question, I have a Wash/Mut Providian acct that states transferred on my Experian and Transunion.  I have disputed, but it comes back verified.  I sent a DV letter, but no response.  What can I do.

Also I am signed up on TrueCredit, and noticed that our Chase Manhanttan Mortgage has disappeared off of my spouses Experian and Transunion.  Anybody else have something weird like this happen.

Not sure if I contact the CRA or Chase.  Help.  Thanks

For the mortgage, how long ago was it paid or are you still paying?  If paid off mroe than ten years ago it could simply have aged off.

On the WaMu/Providian, did you ever have such an account?  Do you still have the account?  Was it sold off with the latest WaMu portfolio?  Did you thnk it had been closed before hand?  Call WaMu they should be able to look up your account info and tell you why they have it listed as transferred.

Message 2 of 5
2IMPROVE
Regular Contributor

Re: Wash/Mut ProvidianTransferred Acct and question about Mortgage disappearing off report

I am still paying my mortgage. It has been current for the past 2 years.  The loan has a 71,000 balance, it still shows on mine but not my spouse.

As for as the Wash/Mut, when I call I ge referred to a different agency, when I call them they give me another agency, until it's like 5 agencies.  It is my acct that was chargeoff in 2001.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

2IMPROVE wrote:
I am still paying my mortgage. It has been current for the past 2 years.  The loan has a 71,000 balance, it still shows on mine but not my spouse.

As for as the Wash/Mut, when I call I ge referred to a different agency, when I call them they give me another agency, until it's like 5 agencies.  It is my acct that was chargeoff in 2001.

If your wife is on the loan, it sould appear on her file as well.  Was there any derog info prior to the past two years of timely payment history? If so the entire history will probably be reported but the hit should be minor compared to the boost for having a mortgage listed would be.

Ok so it was sold or transferred, the WaMu.  If so then it is showing as it should and will not fall off the reports for 7.5 years after the date of delinquency with Wamu.  Sometime in 2008 or so.
Message 4 of 5
2IMPROVE
Regular Contributor

The mortgage had previous late pays.  I'm thinking I need to call Chase tomorrow, It's just weird because it was on the report this weekend with a last reported of 8/21/2007.  Mine still shows on my report that's what is change.

The Wamu/Providian says transferred.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.