Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washington AG Investigating National Credit Adjusters (NCA) Complaint

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Washington AG Investigating National Credit Adjusters (NCA) Complaint

I filed complaint online Sunday evening. 

Here's the email received today - Wish me luck!

2/12/2008

RE: National Credit Adjusters
File #: xxxxxx

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx:

Your complaint submitted to our office regarding National Credit Adjusters has been assigned to me.  I have contacted the business and requested a response to your complaint within 14 business days.  A copy of your complaint was provided to the Business.  I will contact you and inform you of the response.  Normal complaint processing time is approximately 4-6 weeks due to the complexity and number of complaints our office receives, however, processing time may be longer during times when the volume of incoming complaints increases.  Your patience is very much appreciated.

Our office obtains valuable information from individual consumer complaints.  We maintain complaint files of business practices that may be useful if enforcement action is warranted in the future. 

If we are not able to resolve your complaint or if the business does not respond, I will inform you of the alternatives.  If you need to contact me, please have your complaint number xxxxxx available for
reference.  Thank you for contacting our office and I will contact you when more information is available. 

Sincerely,

SARAH S.  KEGLEY
Complaint Analyst                                                      

Consumer Protection Division
(360) xxx-xxxx

Message Edited by dwarfess on 02-12-2008 10:51 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG - Washington AG is already investigating my complaint!

Cool!! Good luck. I would imagine you are about to get rid of them very quickly.Keep us updated.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, awesome, awesome job OP! Also, 3 cheers for the WA AG's office! Btw, Colorado's AG office is fantastic, too.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sure the 4-6 week timeline is to keep your expectations down-

Most companies jump when hearing from AG's/
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Washington AG Investigating National Credit Adjusters (NCA) Complaint

I too am having problems with them and have followed you in making complaints to the same. Just spoke with Washington State licensing agency and NCA is not a collections agency and are bad debt buyers and they are not regulated by State Law. They are however governed by Federal Law so direct all complaints in that direction. ladybug1
Message 5 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Washington AG Investigating National Credit Adjusters (NCA) Complaint

I am also in WA. I recently got the same email concerning a complaint I filed. In actuality, it only took about 4 days from the time of the email until the CA responded.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.