cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wasn't the full moon a few nights ago..?

tag
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

Wasn't the full moon a few nights ago..?

Smiley Surprised
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Wasn't the full moon a few nights ago..?

Hole in the ozone is definitely letting stuff in huh   Smiley Tongue
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 8
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

Heh.. you could say that. Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

And for those late night viewers... you are watching "When Trolls Attack, Part 2", already in progress.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry. That was me. My bad.
Message 5 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Noah we all know it was you who tripped over the power cord and had us down half an hour!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No-no, it was me mooning EX.

Message 7 of 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:
No-no, it was me mooning EX.

Shoot them some 4th of July fireworks before you straighten out   Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.