Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird voice mail not sure what to do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird voice mail not sure what to do?

First this is a weird situation.  I have a DV letter all ready to be sent out and today I get a call on my cell phone from CRA about an old cell bill the one I was getting ready to DV.  (no clue how they know what my number is, the phone is not in my name but I did sign up with truecredit last nite don't remember if it required a # or not)  DOFD on account is 1/06 I've heard that their is a Federal SOL on cell phone bills of 2yrs? Hopefully there is and I have just passed it and I'm in the clear for a judgement?  Next thing is should I send out the DV Ietter anyway or go with a PFD?  I didn't answer the phone and the msg they left was not the actually companies name that called,  (I called back and heard the auto answer of who it was and hung up)  I'm really confused on the reaging thing and hope I didn't do anything wrong.  Can someone please help me figure this all out so I don't screw anything up worse then I already have  Thanks
Brendyn
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Weird voice mail not sure what to do?

You are correct  federal SOL  2 years.

Send the DV  CMRRR   do not answer your cell phone from them.

I never give my cell # to anyone...OC  bank  any company  because they report it to the CRAs   that is usually where CAs get the #

re-aging

Message Edited by HappyDays on 04-10-2008 08:15 PM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.