Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Auto

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Auto

Anyone have GW succuss with them in removing lates?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Auto

We just had lates quite a few (they were ours) and a repo (wasn't ours) removed.. some real nice folks work there ...I'd give it a try  : )
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

great to hear..i just faxed a GW to their service area about a day ago...did you GW in writing or over the phone?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually I called..mine was a bit different though as I had deal with asset recovery as it was listed as a repo from years ago.(it was actually end of lease) .

They fixed everything that day..I didn't even ask to take the lates off(there was LOTS of them) or to remove the charge off (fees they had said we owed on mileage and refused to pay ..long story) .
I asked about just the repo being removed and he offered to remove everything..suggested I keep the account on my credit file for all the years of good credit etc.now reports paid as agreed no derog!!.  NOT sure how or why it happened maybe they felt bad for saying we had a repo when we didn't?

I was actually so impressed with them I may even write a letter!! They could have been real idiots but weren't!
I should have written I guess but I have a cute English accent and maybe that worked Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.