Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo- no HP showing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo- no HP showing

I bank with BoA and Wells Fargo. I got a 99/500 partially secured card, no AF, cash rewards with BoA. Wells Fargo denied me and I'm so glad as I was able to get a much better card (Chase Freedom). I've noticed on my credit reports that there are no inquiries from Wells Fargo. I'm not complaining. Is this normal ? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo- no HP showing

@Anonymous wrote:

I bank with BoA and Wells Fargo. I got a 99/500 partially secured card, no AF, cash rewards with BoA. Wells Fargo denied me and I'm so glad as I was able to get a much better card (Chase Freedom). I've noticed on my credit reports that there are no inquiries from Wells Fargo. I'm not complaining. Is this normal ? 

did you check all 3 CBs? and also how long ago did you apply? depending on what credit monitoring service you have it can take up to 24 hours for that actual HP to appear. If you applied its really 100% guaranteed you wll see a HP unless your bureaus are frozen or have Fraud Alert. but congrats on the the other 2 approvals.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

they sometimes take a bit to show up on your reports!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I got my secured card last year from Wells it took a week to show up as an Inq on EX.  

The card arrived by Pony Express about 2 weeks after that.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been over two months! I subscribe to MyFico and Equifax, nothing being reported. 

Message 5 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If they pulled soft, it will show on annualcreditreport.com

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, nothing showed up at all. 

@RobertEG wrote:

If they pulled soft, it will show on annualcreditreport.com

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

are you sure the application went in correctly? lol

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.