cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!?Wells fargo std loan dropped late pymt from ALL 3 CR on its OWN! some high as 120 days HUH?21

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

!?Wells fargo std loan dropped late pymt from ALL 3 CR on its OWN! some high as 120 days HUH?21

I was singing up for keybnk monitoring and found out only transunion was reporting any late payments at all on any of the loans I had thru them. I had taken out loans for about 5 years for BA undergrad and some more when I went back to school for Nursng school. I never went into full blown default and would get retro active forebearance when out of school and a retro active defferment ( it was so long ago though I cant be sure) when in school. They bought several of my loans over to wells fargo from greatlakes educ when they were swallowed by wells in the late 90's I believe.

It is a few of those loans that show late payments BUT ONLY on TU. Where before a month or two ago they were showing on all three CRA's and also for a few 30 and 60 days late in the loans I took out in 2003.

So what gives? I know wells just changed their acct numbers from like ss# to some other numebr on their website.

Maybe they are just being nice?

I am afraid to try and validate the TU at all because they might find the other ones that are gone now shouldnt be.

I did call customer serv and  politely asked about if the acct number changed and wow look my scores improved. They must have been late enough but oh wait hey they are still on TU...." Silence  attack.......

Nothing . wouldnt peep up other than to huh i dont know.
  After reading here a few posts about Gw letters inability to remove lates on student loans  I now understand they got their hands tied and can't do anything. I swore when I deffered them and brought them current right before default the last time in 2003 they said yeah no problem they will mark as current in credit report, I was green and stupid then about credit reports the late payments would remain even though the report says current and paid as agreed  or whatever.

But the rep  did point me to a mailing address for the credit bureau division of wells student loans. 
Of course they have no phone number would cost to much to have them hire half of the people in SD to answer them since they seem to have many student loans

not that I am inclined to ask for an investigation because 3 or 4 lates dropped of from 2004 on all three CRAs and the rest dropped from EX and EQ  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: !?Wells fargo std loan dropped late pymt from ALL 3 CR on its OWN! some high as 120 days HUH?21

Not sure- but an account number change is EXACTLY how I got the lates removed from my active mortgage-
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.