cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Time of Day Do Credit Reports Reflect All Changes for That Day?

tag
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: What Time of Day Do Credit Reports Reflect All Changes for That Day?

Each time you view your Experian report online, it is updated with the current info.  You will need to have pulled your free annual credit report within the last 90 days, for the report number to still be valid.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditDunce wrote:

Each time you view your Experian report online, it is updated with the current info.  You will need to have pulled your free annual credit report within the last 90 days, for the report number to still be valid.

Oh, ok... I have the paid service... I called and they said it really doesn't refresh after the first time you checked in a certian day. 

Message 12 of 14
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

This is when you do your annual free credit report.  EX tells you to save your report number so you can see your report again. 

I suppose what I was seeing could be explained if there was a 24 hour window that the report will not update in.  There were certainly times when I only pulled twice in one day.  Moreover, I never saw changes in the report for two pulls within 24 hours.  However, there were certainly times when I didn't see a change in the morning, but did see the change later in the same day.  I just assumed EX doesn't keep the ad-hoc reports.  It is cheaper space wise to just give you the current report.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditDunce wrote:

This is when you do your annual free credit report.  EX tells you to save your report number so you can see your report again. 

I suppose what I was seeing could be explained if there was a 24 hour window that the report will not update in.  There were certainly times when I only pulled twice in one day.  Moreover, I never saw changes in the report for two pulls within 24 hours.  However, there were certainly times when I didn't see a change in the morning, but did see the change later in the same day.  I just assumed EX doesn't keep the ad-hoc reports.  It is cheaper space wise to just give you the current report.

Interesting, I pulled one last night around 11PM EST, no change...

Then I pulled my regular EX Credit Tracker daily report around 4:30AM - and bang, my BofA card was updated (reduced card to $34 balance and got a wooping 29 point jump on EX to 749...  BTW: that is from around the 620s-630s in April)

I always suspected they have some nightly batch processing data from the banks... 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.