cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a wonderful WEEK im so happy! Know whats next? Suggestions please.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a wonderful WEEK im so happy! Know whats next? Suggestions please.

New scores as off today  TU 695 EQ 707 EX was a 638. Where do i apply? should i wait my untilz is at 51% pay down first or what?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What a wonderful WEEK im so happy! Know whats next? Suggestions please.

Congrats! Are these FICO scores? How did you get your EX FICO score?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes they are fico scores! i had a collection and a derog fall off, i mean i havent missed a payment in 4 years and i always pay ontime and more than whats due! i just needs to bring down my utilz and ill be good. i hope i can bring the scores up more, hey i want to apply for some cards. what should i strive for? and the ex i get from freecreditreport.com i have a monitoring serrvice from them
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

freecreditreport.com is a FAKO.

There is currently no source where a consumer can buy his/her EX score.

Congrats on the score increase! Now, what's your hurry in getting more credit? How about continuing to work on your util and allowing everything to get above 700 first?

The better your reports and scores when you apply, the better a deal you'll get.

I'd start out by thinking about what an ideal CC would be for your situation. Do you want cash back for groceries? Do you want miles for travel? etc etc. Once you have a list going of how credit can work for you, you'll have an idea of what to apply for.

Applying for the sake of applying generally hurts in the long run.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.