Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my options?

tag
heygirlhey
Established Member

What are my options?

AnnualCreditReport.com wont give me my reports online. Well experian, and equifax wont.  I had no problems with transunion. 

Can someone please tell me if I am able to obtain my report online ANYWHERE? I'd also like to get my scores. I am willing to pay, just not a fortune. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: What are my options?

You can get your EQ report here on myFico

*8/10/13
Message 2 of 10
heygirlhey
Established Member

I ran into the same issue when I tried to buy the $19.95 product on this site.

Something is not right.  Im answering the verify identity questions correct. So I will call tomorrow.

Not feeling like im off to a good start trying to get on the road to healthy credit. Smiley Sad

>>>>>

Thank you for your recent visit to myFICO.com. 

Unfortunately, we were unable to confirm your identity during your last purchase attempt. Your security is important to us, and therefore you will need to confirm your identity prior to purchasing any future myFICO product.

Your identity can be confirmed by a myFICO Customer Care agent in just a few minutes by following these steps:

1) Gather recent loan or credit card statements (the information on these statements may be used to confirm your identity).

2) Call our customer support at 1-877-220-1541 (Monday - Friday 6:00AM - 6:00PM or Saturday 7:00AM - 4:00PM PST).

Regards,
myFICO Customer Support
www.myFICO.com

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Message 3 of 10
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Sorry you had that problem....

Have you recently moved or changed your address? 

Sometimes that is the issue if the CRA has not updated your information on file.

*8/10/13
Message 4 of 10
heygirlhey
Established Member

Ah. Yes I sure have.

It showed up on the transunion report though. Are equifax and experian usually behind?

Message 5 of 10
dodfire
Valued Contributor

They are never in sync with each other..for some people TU is fastest and for some it is EQ or EX. 

*8/10/13
Message 6 of 10
heygirlhey
Established Member

I see. Well thank you dodfire for the speedy replies this evening. Im going to call it a night and work on all this in the morning.

Have a good one!

Message 7 of 10
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Have a great night...!!

*8/10/13
Message 8 of 10
BtheDiva

Call them! AnnualCreditReport.com also has a toll free phone number to get the credit reports. Sometimes when the security questions get crazy, or fraud is suspected, you have to call. Go to the website and click on "Frequently Asked Questions" then select the thrid item "How do I request my free credit report through the Annual Credit Report Request Service?" It will give you the phone number and even the address to mail in a request. (I wasn't sure if I could post it, as I know many phone numbers and address get removed).

Message 9 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@BtheDiva wrote:

(I wasn't sure if I could post it, as I know many phone numbers and address get removed).

The only phone numbers we zap are direct lines to a specific rep or indiviual and/or personal phone lines. General phone numbers or numbers to a specific department are OK provided the poster doesn't tell everyone to talk to this person or that person by name. Likewise with addresses, anything goes provided it isn't to a personal address. Sometimes we'll get disgruntled posters on here who will post personal info of execs like a personal phone or home address and we zap these.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.