Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my options?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are my options?

I need some positive credit in my name, but I am not sure what (if any) my options are.  Here are my scores:

Experian-581
Equifax-562
TransUnion-542

Any advice would be greatlly appreciated.  Thanks.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are my options?

Try:
Pretty decent company by my own experience...
Message 2 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Which baddies? These are your myFICO scores right?
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Old collection items.  A couple of recent 30-day lates on cards I'm an AU on (very stupid-the lates I mean).  One charged off cc from 2001.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know whether they are myFICO or not.  I got the scores from the 3-in-1 report thing I signed up for that shows the three credit scores and all your other credit info.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone-----anyone!?!?!?
Message 6 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

JemiBlue wrote:
I don't know whether they are myFICO or not.  I got the scores from the 3-in-1 report thing I signed up for that shows the three credit scores and all your other credit info.

Doesn't sound like myFICO scores if it was 3-in1. Which means you don't know your scores. You should pull all three from myfico.com before applying. I will PM you a discount code.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much.  Here are my myfico scores:

TransUnion-524
Equifax-522
Experian-602

Any options for me?
Message 8 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Which cards do you have now?
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am an AU on the following:  Discover, CL $6,000, bal. $173; 4 Chase cards, 3 with $1,000 CL, one with $500 CL, all balances 0 except one $1,000-its balance is $464; B of A, $1,500 CL, bal $550, B of A, CL $500, bal. $132; AMEX, $1,200 CL, bal. $999 BUT it we recently paid these cards way down and shortly thereafter the CLs were lowered to what I have shown here.  There were a couple of payments that went 30-days late.  I have nothing in just my name.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.