mdaniel100

What are my true FICO scores?

[ Edited ]

I am in the process of repairing my credit and right now I don't know my true fico score from experian or transunion. My co worker told me to go ahead and apply for a home mortgage so I will see where I stand. I know when you apply to credit that can be a hard hit on your score. Is it a good idea to that. My non fico score is for transunion was about 546 and experian 575. Tired of renting!!!!!

pizzadude

Re: What are my true FICO scores?

Welcome to the forums !

If you want to know where you stand I would recommend pulling your FICO score.    The Equifax score sold here at MyFICO is generally the same version that is used by mortgage lenders, but the TU version is an older version that is not as widely used.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Frequent Contributor
BigDaddy18

Re: What are my true FICO scores?

+1

pizzadude is on the money

Pull your score from myFICO...

Starting Score: EQ FICO 777
Current Score: EQ FICO 803
Goal Score: EQ FICO 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}