Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What causes this to happen?

tag
Jkrause702
Regular Contributor

What causes this to happen?

Posted in the wrong board originally... couldn't figure out how to delete it, but here it is here...

Ok, I have scorewatch here on myFico... about an hour ago I pulled my EQ score and report because I succeeded in getting over half of my baddies removed this last week, and got some good accounts which were mistakenly disputed out of dispute and the dispute notations removed...My score two weeks ago 604, as of that report pull, 646!!!! Less than a year out of bk and thats awesome to me, especially when a year ago I was 450 ish.

Fifteen minutes ago I got a scorewatch email, I guess scorewatch caught up with my report and detected the changes... but it says my score is 623?

Two scores in the same hour, same product but 23 point difference!? Ummmm... why?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Re: What causes this to happen?

Where did you get the first score from? From myFiCO or from Equifax themselves?
Message 2 of 5
Jkrause702
Regular Contributor

both from myfico....weird huh

Message 3 of 5
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Jkrause702 wrote:

Posted in the wrong board originally... couldn't figure out how to delete it, but here it is here...

Ok, I have scorewatch here on myFico... about an hour ago I pulled my EQ score and report because I succeeded in getting over half of my baddies removed this last week, and got some good accounts which were mistakenly disputed out of dispute and the dispute notations removed...My score two weeks ago 604, as of that report pull, 646!!!! Less than a year out of bk and thats awesome to me, especially when a year ago I was 450 ish.

Fifteen minutes ago I got a scorewatch email, I guess scorewatch caught up with my report and detected the changes... but it says my score is 623?

Two scores in the same hour, same product but 23 point difference!? Ummmm... why?

That is odd. What were the reasons given for the change?

Message 4 of 5
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Jkrause702 wrote:

I think when you buy your score from MyFico you now get version 08, but maybe your Score Watch subscription hasn't been upgraded yet. I could be wrong. I don't know if the SW upgrades have been completed, but that's the only thing that comes to mind. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.