Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cc to get with EQ best at 660?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What cc to get with EQ best at 660?

Need to add a new card for a couple of reasons.  Trans Union is my worst by far because it does not report all of my accounts and a few other things I am working on.  EQ is my cleanest.  Right now I have Capital One as an individual account opened almost a year ago. No lates on any of my current accounts. I have a citibank/Sears as an AU, but joint accounts don't exist for them and I don't know if it is worth applying as an individual??

Any suggestions of a prime card that is worth having and won't beat me up much?

Also, buying a home and could use a Home Depot or Lowes...anyone had any luck with them?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What cc to get with EQ best at 660?

Try looking at these sites, they may be of help:

Message 2 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Which state are you in?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in ColoradoSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Ok, CITI should pull EQ.

Go for the Premier Pass card. If approved, convert to the Dividend Plat Select on activation. Good luck!
Message 5 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Go for a credit union. If you qualify for Navy Federal I would start there. Penfed you could qualify for under any circumstances if you join. If you make a decent income and can prove it Penfed will give you a credit card. They pull Equifax. I would go for those two.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.