cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What department stores give out CC with 571 score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What department stores give out CC with 571 score?

I would like a department store cc, even with a low cl to gain payment history. I know there is a ongoing list for visa's and mastercards, what about store chains for people with low scores?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What department stores give out CC with 571 score?

Check this site out ....it will give you the info you need

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that link, it was nice to view but a bit more vague then what I was hoping to see. Perhaps we can start a thread here?
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

You're right, this is a huge gap. Try typing in "store card" or individual store names in the search box above left to see if anything useful comes up.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Scope out Target Red... pretty sure you can get a small limit at some point in the 500s.  
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.