cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you know? I got FR'd by AMEX...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you know? I got FR'd by AMEX...

jcmycology wrote:
I don't think I'd give them permission to get my tax return info, even if that meant me losing a cc and TL.
There's enough of my info floating around, I don't want to volunteer more.

I'm with you there.  I've had two friends now that have been victims of identity theft so I'm not at all shy about refusing to volunteer anymore information than what I consider necessary.  I saw firsthand what they've had to go through and it ain't pretty. 

As it stands now, with a click of a button, someone can find out more about us than we know about ourselves.  It's pretty scary.
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you know? I got FR'd by AMEX...

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't think I'd give them permission to get my tax return info, even if that meant me losing a cc and TL.
There's enough of my info floating around, I don't want to volunteer more.

I'm with you there. I've had two friends now that have been victims of identity theft so I'm not at all shy about refusing to volunteer anymore information than what I consider necessary. I saw firsthand what they've had to go through and it ain't pretty.
As it stands now, with a click of a button, someone can find out more about us than we know about ourselves. It's pretty scary.

It's pretty amazing if you think about it. Your identity is really public.
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re:still waitting 4 weeks

I still have not heard from amex, i calld them to make sure theyy got  the fax, but now i getting pissed,
i haven even used 2 of the cards yet and this bull**bleep**.

now they say 10 to 12 bussiness days after they get the info from the irs. so it tokk the irs 10 days. now 10 to 12 days for amex.

i really want to kiss them off, but the cl are pretty good,

but still waitting.

sam
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.