Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does this mean?

If I have an account that I disputed and I get the results of the dispute and say I sent in the dispute in June, got it back in July and the bureaus say that it is verified as of June 2006 but I disputed this in June 2007, did the CRA do their job or do I have grounds for deletion?

What are my rights?

Eve
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What does this mean?

i need an answer on this also.
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

ya I would like to know the samething. Could they flag your account if you keep trying to dispute it. How many times  can you dispute it.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to find out the answer to this one too!
Message 4 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

myhearts07 wrote:
If I have an account that I disputed and I get the results of the dispute and say I sent in the dispute in June, got it back in July and the bureaus say that it is verified as of June 2006 but I disputed this in June 2007, did the CRA do their job or do I have grounds for deletion?

What are my rights?

Eve

What did you dispute? And did you dispute it as inaccurate or not mine? Also which CRA?
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i filed as not mine
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed a judgment that was on my file that was put there by the creditor after being served the automatic stay papers.  I sent a letter to the OC letting them know that they were violating the automatic stay and when I checked my CR the judgment went from Paid/Satisfied to Dismissed.  I never ever received any papers that I was being sued, never went to court.  Got a call from the OC attorney and he said that there was nothing he could do, then it shows up on EX and EQ as dismissed and now deleted but not on TU.  They show verified as of 06/06.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to know how to get something off too, I disputed something as not mine, there is no address of the OC listed on CR, yet it came back from TU the other day as "verified" - would love to KNOW HOW they verified something I've never had!
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send an MOV [method of verification] letter to the CRA asking them names and telephone numbers of persons to whom they spoke for verification. 
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

dazednconfused wrote:
Send an MOV [method of verification] letter to the CRA asking them names and telephone numbers of persons to whom they spoke for verification. 

Would you do a CMRRR (not sure if I got that combo correct) for a MOV?
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.