cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What, experian processed my fax claim in 5.5 hours. amazing!

tag
PrettyPeacock
Contributor

What, experian processed my fax claim in 5.5 hours. amazing!

Today is a  pretty good day.  I got my federal tax withdrawl papers from the IRS yesterday and when I spoke with the guy who processed them for my area & asked him if he was mailing it to the CRA he told me that he prefers me to do it as often people give him incorrect addresses, etc.  I think he is full of hogwash but wanted to pick my battles wisely and so this morning at 10:30am I faxed it to the 3 CRAs and low and behold just 30 minutes ago they have deleted it from my record.  That is amazing.  I had no idea they could work that fast.

Whoohoo

4/13 CS from TU 599 11/3/13 Current FICO TU: 672, EQ 680
Negs: BK charged-off Jan '09, KS tax lien PAID, but still trying to figure out how to get it removed and 10 IIB accounts
Happiness: Merrick $750  |  Cap One $300  |  USBank $300  |  Victoria's Secret $500  |  The Buckle $250  |  JCrew $250  |  Express $250  |  Cap One $2000(AU)  |  Fingerhut $850 | Kohls (AU) $3000
Goals are 760 to buy a home & to stay in the Garden til 2/14
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: What, experian processed my fax claim in 5.5 hours. amazing!

@PrettyPeacock wrote:

Today is a  pretty good day.  I got my federal tax withdrawl papers from the IRS yesterday and when I spoke with the guy who processed them for my area & asked him if he was mailing it to the CRA he told me that he prefers me to do it as often people give him incorrect addresses, etc.  I think he is full of hogwash but wanted to pick my battles wisely and so this morning at 10:30am I faxed it to the 3 CRAs and low and behold just 30 minutes ago they have deleted it from my record.  That is amazing.  I had no idea they could work that fast.

Whoohoo

Congrats that's a big burden lifted .....wooo hooo Yay

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.