Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What free site utilizes Equifax?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What free site utilizes Equifax?

I currently use credit karma for TransUnion (now has Experian too), and credit sesame for Experian, any sites you guys know of that utilize Equifax? I think quizzle and credit.com use Experian...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Stylez
Valued Member

Re: What free site utilizes Equifax?

Credit Karma, Quizzle, and Mint all use Equifax. Credit.com uses experian, Credit Sesame used to use Experian. Credit Karma, and Credit Sesame use Transunion.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

None of those sites provide FICO scores.  They are either Vantage or Plus scores which have very  little or no usefulness so don't base your credit decisions on the scores you get on those particular sites.

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

However, you can use CK to monitor your TU and EQ reports.

Even with FICO's you have to be careful as there are a number of different models used by creditors.  Don't assume you can use the score generated by one model to determine a score generated by a different model.

Message 4 of 5
mastomommyof3

I get my free Equifax FICO from my Citi Diamond Preferred.

Chase Sapphire $5k Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier $5k Citi Diamond Preferred 6.4K Chase Disney 2K AMEX BCE 1K Discover IT 3K Capital one Platinum 3K Capital One QS 2.3K Walmart MC $5.8K, many other store cards.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.