Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my increase!?

tag
vaupinya1
Established Member

What happened to my increase!?

I rec'd two alerts from scorewatch of increases on 9/2(+11 points) and 9/6 (+5 points).  Before these increases my score was at 610.  I wanted to print this report out to find see where the increase came from.  The new report from today shows my score as 613.  I have not charged anything or applied for any new credit.  What happened to those 16 points??????
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What happened to my increase!?

vaupinya1 wrote:
I rec'd two alerts from scorewatch of increases on 9/2(+11 points) and 9/6 (+5 points).  Before these increases my score was at 610.  I wanted to print this report out to find see where the increase came from.  The new report from today shows my score as 613.  I have not charged anything or applied for any new credit.  What happened to those 16 points??????

When they alerts came for the score increases did it give you a reason for the increases?  At first I thought maybe you'd done a BT to a new card and the dust hadnt settled to acount for the increases but you've said this is not the case. I'm stumped. No alerts for the reversal either?  Could their have ben a decrease BEFORE the alerts that you were not aware of?

Message 2 of 3
vaupinya1
Established Member

Re: What happened to my increase!?

No reason for the increases or decreases, no new alerts.  I have not done anything especially within this short span of time.  I sent myFico an email about this. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.