Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a 30 day mark????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is a 30 day mark????

Okay this may seem like the obvious, but what exactly constitues a past due 30 day mark.  When does the counting begin and end?  Do you start the counting the day after the due date?  Or is the 30 day mark from one due date to the next one?  Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is a 30 day mark????

Creditors  are being less kind - anything not paid on or before the due date.  I remember the days of the '5 day grace period' -- haven't seen it lately.
Message 2 of 4
marty56
Super Contributor

My experience:

Wells Fargo/HSBC - 30 days late if not paid by next months statement date (3 days after due date)

Keep in mind that some CCC require the payment to be amde by a certian time on the due date.  BofA is 2pm EST otherwise its late (not 30 days late though).

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If due on the 1st. 30 days late on the 30th. You might actually be 30 days late on the 29th too since they don't post right away. If you are that close I have found that it's not that hard to fight to ask them to remove it. But some banks allow a few more days to be nice.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 01-15-2008 10:12 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.