Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is their premiere card?

tag
John060675
Valued Contributor

What is their premiere card?

I made the mistake of calling Chase to ask what their premiere card was, so when if my Chase Freedom Cash card comes in I can try to convert to a better one.  10 minutes later the person still did not give me an answer.

So, I present to this forum this question:

What is Chase's premiere credit card?

Thank you.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is their premiere card?

No clue what it is, but why don't you call them back, pose that question again, AFTER you've received the card but BEFORE activating it?

And be sure to call the back door number. I've found the # listed on the back is useless save for checking balances, etc.
Message 2 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

This?

http://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/platinum/home/page/credit_cards

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 7
John060675
Valued Contributor

SmartCookie,

Yes, that would be the best!  However, I do not have the account needed for that Smiley Surprised(.  I am but a poor man in a rich man's world.

Any idea of the best one without having to have the Donald Trump Checking Account?

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

SmartCookie wrote:
This?

http://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/platinum/home/page/credit_cards

I think that in order to qualify for these particular cards, you must have more than $75,000 in deposits and investments with Chase.  I might be wrong though.
Message 5 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Not to sound lame John but it depends on what you want out of it.  I have 3 cards with Chase, the UAL Visa, the Amazon one and the AOL one.  Amazon I got for the reward offer that was going on, the AOL I used to get free service with but they changed that to Flexible or something or other.  I really only use the UAL one and it has an annual fee.  I do love it though as I rack up a lot of bonus points thru the UAL program in addition to the regular point per dollar.  So that card definitely works for me... at least right now.  We're taking a vacation at the end of winter and my points will cover RT airfare for all 3 of us plus rental car with points to spare.

Chase is very easy to convert according to what they have told me.  I have not converted any cards though so I can't vouch for not loosing dates etc.

So... you don't currently have any old Chase cards but just got approved for Freedom Cash?  That one looks pretty nice to me especially if you got the $50 cash back after first purchase promo.  Hrm... actually that card is looking much better than my AOL Flex one!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 6 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

psychic wrote:

I think that in order to qualify for these particular cards, you must have more than $75,000 in deposits and investments with Chase.  I might be wrong though.

Nope you're right.  For that money I think their Premier CCs should do a little more for ya then what their no fee card does.  The fee one is nice, you get a free companion ticket every year. 

Neither are in my budget right now!  Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.