Established Contributor
mymy

What kind of Tricks can I expect from Cap1...PFD

i have two  Cap 1 credit cards that have been closed for a few years.. both to drop off CR in the next 8-12 months.

they are not in collection (i mean no collection agency is harassing me, and none are listed on my Tru credit pull.)  but, the cards are listed in collection/closed accounts.

Card 1 balance $1271 fall off credit report in 03/08      
Card 2 balance $2221 fall off credit report in 07/08

these balances are killing my UTL%

Established Contributor
mymy

Re: What kind of Tricks can I expect from Cap1...PFD

i have two  Cap 1 credit cards that have been closed for a few years.. both to drop off CR in the next 8-12 months.

They are not in collection (i mean no collection agency is harassing me, and none are listed on my Tru credit pull.)  but, the cards are listed in collection/closed accounts.

Card 1 balance $1271 fall off credit report in 03/08      origional credit line $800
Card 2 balance $2221 fall off credit report in 07/08      origonal credit line  $1800

these balances are killing my UTL%  i have a few questions,  for some of the quru's or anyone else.
I've heard on the board that Cap 1 has a lots of tricks up their sleeve, so any "tricks" that you have experienced please share. .....

1. if i send a PFD, how much do you think  20%-40%? 
  2. Can they sue me after accounts drop off (7yrs) ?
  3. Can they send to a CA right before the 7 yrs?
  4. If they havent assigned to a CA yet is there a chance that they wont? and just fall off ?
  5. On my TruCredit report it shows on the bottom tradeline the little box in black that means collections.  Does this mean it is already with a collection agency and just not on my file?
  6. What are the chances that if I send a PFD to Cap1, they will give it to a collection agency?

thanks pals

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+