Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of Tricks can I expect from Cap1...PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of Tricks can I expect from Cap1...PFD

i have two  Cap 1 credit cards that have been closed for a few years.. both to drop off CR in the next 8-12 months.

they are not in collection (i mean no collection agency is harassing me, and none are listed on my Tru credit pull.)  but, the cards are listed in collection/closed accounts.

Card 1 balance $1271 fall off credit report in 03/08      
Card 2 balance $2221 fall off credit report in 07/08

these balances are killing my UTL%

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What kind of Tricks can I expect from Cap1...PFD

i have two  Cap 1 credit cards that have been closed for a few years.. both to drop off CR in the next 8-12 months.

They are not in collection (i mean no collection agency is harassing me, and none are listed on my Tru credit pull.)  but, the cards are listed in collection/closed accounts.

Card 1 balance $1271 fall off credit report in 03/08      origional credit line $800
Card 2 balance $2221 fall off credit report in 07/08      origonal credit line  $1800

these balances are killing my UTL%  i have a few questions,  for some of the quru's or anyone else.
I've heard on the board that Cap 1 has a lots of tricks up their sleeve, so any "tricks" that you have experienced please share. .....

1. if i send a PFD, how much do you think  20%-40%? 
  2. Can they sue me after accounts drop off (7yrs) ?
  3. Can they send to a CA right before the 7 yrs?
  4. If they havent assigned to a CA yet is there a chance that they wont? and just fall off ?
  5. On my TruCredit report it shows on the bottom tradeline the little box in black that means collections.  Does this mean it is already with a collection agency and just not on my file?
  6. What are the chances that if I send a PFD to Cap1, they will give it to a collection agency?

thanks pals

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.