Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with Wal-Mart TU for May??

tag
adavis425
Established Contributor

What's up with Wal-Mart TU for May??

Am I the only one missing an updated score for this month? Mine still shows April 5th's score.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: What's up with Wal-Mart TU for May??

Funny thing is i just checked my Walmart and also noticed its still from April 05 . Wonder when they update this. I also noticed my BOA fico is still stuck at April 19th. .So you are not alone...Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 18
adavis425
Established Contributor

BOA may update with today's score since the last one was April 19th, but WM is supposed to update by the 10th business day...we're on the 14th business day of the month. What gives? Smiley Indifferent

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine didn't update for May either.

Message 4 of 18
creditgambler2018
Regular Contributor

same here no update

Message 5 of 18
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

I was just coming to ask the same thing! April 5th here too.

Message 6 of 18
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Wouldn't know, I update mine nearly every day.

Message 7 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

They've been delayed in getting the scores up in the past in my experience, sorted itself after a bit though I don't think it was this long admittedly.

Anyone check their TU soft inquiries by chance?

Should look something like:

SYNCB/WALMART

PO BOX 965024

ORLANDO, FL 32896-5024

(877) 294-7880

Requested On: 05/06/2015

        
Message 8 of 18
adavis425
Established Contributor

I've also had no update from AmEx since April 2nd. Discover's score is due in the next few days. I'm interested to see if that happens.

Message 9 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Funny thing is i just checked my Walmart and also noticed its still from April 05 . Wonder when they update this. I also noticed my BOA fico is still stuck at April 19th. .So you are not alone...Smiley Happy

I'm in the same boat as everyone else with Walmart.  I do think BOA will update today or tomorrow. 

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.