cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s website to pay car note with credit card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What’s website to pay car note with credit card?

As the title suggest, what’s the name of the website? I’ve did it like 8 months ago to meet a spend goal for a credit card but I forgot the name.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What’s website to pay car note with credit card?

Are you referencing Plastiq? I'm not exactly sure how the system works but I believe you can pay for things with a credit card, including car payments. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Are you referencing Plastiq? I'm not exactly sure how the system works but I believe you can pay for things with a credit card, including car payments. 

Actually I think the website was called ChargeSmart but unfortunely i think that got shut down after googling.

Is Plastiq the only other way? I cant seem to figure out how to pay my car note on that site. It isnt pulling up the company.

Message 3 of 9
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

I'm sure there are other payment services that you can use to make a payment, but Plastiq is a good one, I've been using them to pay my mortgage payment for some time. They "pop up" suggestions for a business when you start typing in a name but you don't have to use them. Just type in the name of your car loan company and click "this is a business" and continue to enter the payment address. Be sure to reference your account number in one of the fields.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Plastiq as well and just paid off my car loan earlier this month using it.  I also put my monthly mortgage payments through Plastiq at times, depending on if I'm trying to meet a certain spend.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

is Amex ok if we using Plastic for long run? Any advice?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plastiq doesn't allow Amex to be used for certain types of payments and mortgages/auto loans I believe are two types that it won't work for.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Plastiq doesn't allow Amex to be used for certain types of payments and mortgages/auto loans I believe are two types that it won't work for.

Do you know any website that accepts AMEX for car payments? I only need it for a couple months to meet minimum spend.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't you do that on Prism app?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.