Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do about this CA???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What should I do about this CA???

I just received a telephone call from a collection agency.  They stated that I have an outstanding account in their office from Sprint back from Oct 2001.  I told them that I did not have an account with Sprint in 2001 but recently got Sprint service in Dec 2006 that I am current on.  They told me this account has to be my account and that I needed to pay it today or it was going on my credit report.  I asked for a verification of debt and they stated that they did not have that and that I would have to contact Sprint.  I then asked for them to send me the request in writing and she said that all correspondence must come from Sprint and then told me the account was out of her hands and she hung up on me.  What should I do????????? I am not familiar with owing Sprint any money.  Any and all suggestions are needed! The Collection Agency stated they only have electronic transmission from Sprint stating that I owe this debt, and that she couldn't even tell me the telephone number this was in reference to. 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should I do about this CA???

Debra WEAVER of the Board of directors office at Sprint. 866-398-4606

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should I do about this CA???

Thank you sooooo much!  I will be giving her a call first thing in the morningSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.