Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What should I do?

This is my problem..I have a judgement showing up on one CR and not the other 2. I also have a collection showing up on 2CR and not another. I am willing to try the PFD route with the collection account, but my fear is they will update all 3CR's and not delete. My fear with the judgement is similar. Do I awaken the sleeping giants and take the risk of scores dipping even lower. Any feedback would be helpful.

tu636,ex593,eq553 12-12-07
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Re: What should I do?

You should concentrate on the judgment since that can be the most detrimental to you not just score wise but financially,  depending on your state, they can seize your bank account, garnish your wages, seize your tax refunds, but a lien on your house.    I don't think you can get a PFD from the courts but you should not ignore this judgment whether or not you can get a PFD.
 You would hate to wake up one day only to find you have no money in your account or have papers served to your work saying they are going to garnish.  

Message Edited by Boswd on 12-12-2007 10:51 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke with attorney who is representing creditor. Will not agree to assist with setting aside judgement, even with 100% repay,so I will pay and dispute like crazy with CRA'S and hope for relief that way. Hopefully I'll catch someone asleep at the wheel.
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

giant56 wrote:
Spoke with attorney who is representing creditor. Will not agree to assist with setting aside judgement, even with 100% repay,so I will pay and dispute like crazy with CRA'S and hope for relief that way. Hopefully I'll catch someone asleep at the wheel.

This is not likely to happen especially since most verifications are done electronically.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.