Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should i do now? (Experian)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What should i do now? (Experian)

hello everyone, i'm so stressed out with EX because i have disputed an account that was PIF two months ago for the second time. i even sent them the PIF letter but i received the results of their investigation, it "REMAINS". what should i do? i even called the creditor and they told me that they sent 2 letters to EX notifying them that i paid in full. i'm losing hope fast. please, help!Smiley Sad

Message Edited by Gawtti on 08-15-2007 10:48 PM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should i do now? (Experian)

Fax over your documentation to this fax number: 972-390-3838 at Experian... Address it to Mr. Lee Lundy or Priority Processing.

EXPERIAN... overnight a copy of the letter yourself to Lee Lundy, 701 Experian Parkway, Allen, Texas 75013 and be sure to include a short note from yourself explaining that you need this updated to your Experian file immediately. Give him your contact info and he'll probably assign a senio r level manager on your case to call you and verify the info. WARNING: when you get a call back, be prepared... the manager that called me was condescending, rude and somewhat childish, but I held my ground and finally got my stuff updated.  972-390-3838  I played around on the email because one of the guys on the forum said that's what he did until he got a good one.  Try lee.lundy@experian.com.  I got a call from them yesterd

Hope this helps you.  

Eve
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the above solution does not work, go to www.ftc.gov and file a consumer complaint.  they seem to get things done quickly.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks so much!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would this also work for removing incorrect personal information on EX?  I have disputed but EX says they will not remove it, that it is there for historical reasons Smiley Indifferent  I don't understand why they have to keep it there if it is incorrect ? 
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

shoegirl wrote:
Would this also work for removing incorrect personal information on EX?  I have disputed but EX says they will not remove it, that it is there for historical reasons Smiley Indifferent  I don't understand why they have to keep it there if it is incorrect ? 

incorrect info. MUST be removed!!!!!  they are BS you.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So would you suggest that I file a complaint with FTC ?  or should I go back at them stating incorrect info must be removed. 
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.